Clinical experience has shown that various anatomical zones have different characteristics and that appropriate fit and fill to achieve a stable construct cannot always be accomplished with a non-modular implant design. This Modular addresses these complex recontructions.
Feature & Benefits
- The proximal segment incorporates a Bi-Planer taper for gradual stress transfer.
- Circumferential closed pore plasma spray (for a tight seal of the effective joint space throughout the proximal femur)
- Proximal segments are offered in collared and collarless designs to increase stability and load transfer
- The Modular Reach proximals utilize a wide variety of distal components to help achieve stability in bone with a metaphyseal and diaphyseal mismatch
- The proimal and distal segments are secured through a proven Morse-type taper connection.
- A segmental locking screw further enhances the Morse taper connection and helps seal the taper from joint fluid.